Translate

20 May 2013

Change in Comments Availability for My Blog

I have had to come to a frustrating decision regarding my blog comments thanks to the new blogger. The old blogger I never once received spam comments, but since the change spam has become quite an ordeal to have to handle.

I have made a change to the settings so that those posting anonymous comments will no longer be able to post their comments. Its a sad decision for me because I know some friends have not been able to post their comments through open ID or gmail IDs I have been spending way too much time clearing out spam on a daily basis to this blog though. If the posts had a registered user, I could block them but they are all coming through the anonymous commentor feature.

I am truly sorry to those this will impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment