Translate

21 May 2011

Fragility of Life

Sadness swept over the Pawpower household yesterday when Rudy a wonderful and beautiful golden guide who was so full of life and energy passed away unexpectedly at just seven years of age. My heart and thoughts go out to them all. As an individual who has lost a service dog, I know just how hard the days, weeks, and months ahead will be- not just for his handler and wife, but for the pawpack as well. For me, it was different though. I got the chance to say my goodbyes the way I needed to. I can't imagine it any other way.

I'm going to keep this short and let this blog entry, All About Rudy,  tell you just how special he was. The first part sounds like they are talking about Thane- the silly man who thinks he should plot the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment